Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aging Chamber||Temperature Range:||-70 To High Temperature 180℃|
|Analytic Accuracy:||0.1℃ /±2.0℃||Control Accuracy Of Temperature:||±0.5℃|
|Temperature Rising/Falling Speed Rate:||0.1~3.0℃/min / Temperature Falling Approx. 0.1~1.5℃/min||Power:||AC220V, 1∮ 3 Lines,50/60HZ ; AC380V ,3∮ 5 Lines,50/60HZ|
|Weight:||150kg-450kg||Cooling System:||Air Cooling|
humidity and temperature controlled chamber,
temperature and humidity test chamber
AC220V Environmental High Low Temperature Cycle Test Chamber With Air Cooling System
Application for environment chamber:
The temperature Cycle Test Chambers used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
Technical Parameters about environmental testing chambers:
|Model||HL-80(A~F)||HL -150(A~F)||HL -225(A~F)||HL -408(A~F)||HL -800(A~F)||HL -1000(A~F)|
|Internal Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||400x500x400||500x600x500||600x750x500||600x850x800||1000x1000x800||1000x1000x1000|
|External Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||950x1650x950||1050x1750x1050||1200x1900x1150||1200x1950x1350||1600x2000x1450||1600x2100x1450|
|Temperature Range||Low Temperature(A:25℃ B:0℃ C:-20℃ D:-40℃ E:-60℃ F:-70℃) High Temperature 150℃|
|Analytic Accuracy/Distribution Uniformity of Temperature||0.1℃ /±2.0℃|
|Control Accuracy of Temperature||±0.5℃|
|Temperature Rising/Falling Speed Rate||Temperature rising approx. 0.1~3.0℃/min / temperature falling approx. 0.1~1.5℃/min; ( The Falling Speed Rate Min.1.5℃ per minute is a special optional condition)|
|Internal and External Material||Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel,of the outer box is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.|
|Insulation Material||Resistant to high temperature, high density, formate chlorine, ethyl acetum foam insulation materials|
|Cooling System||Wind cooling or water cooling/single segment compressor(-40℃, double segment compressor -70℃)|
|Protection Devices||Fuse-free switch, overloading protection switch for compressor, high and low voltage coolant protection switch, Over-humidity and over-temperature protection switch, fuses, fault warning system|
|Optional Accessories||Inner door with operation hole(Optional), Recorder(optional),Dehumidifier|
|Compressor||French Tecumseh Brand, Germany Bizer Brand|
|Power||AC220V, 1∮ 3 Lines,50/60HZ ; AC380V ,3∮ 5 Lines,50/60HZ|
|Approx. Weight (Kg)||150||180||250||320||400||450|
Features about Mini Temperature Chamber:
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips, and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series(R232,R404).
6. Imported LCD display screen is used for the control unit, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement an relocation, with strong positioning screws.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc
Established in 1988, ASLi (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd is specialized in manufacturing a variety of quality inspection instruments, testing equipments and other high-tech products which mainly include: Programmable constant Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber, High & Low Temperature Test Chamber, High & low Temperature Testers with Rapid Temperature Change, Walk-In humidity & temperature test chamber, Cool/Thermal shock test chamber, Salt spray chamber, aging tester, drying oven, xenon lights resistant to climate testing machine, UV resistant to climate testing machine, ozone aging test machine, sand and dust testing machine, tension tester, high and low temperature testing machine , servo carton compression tester, mechanical vibration tester and other quality testing instruments. Thanks to several decades of R&D efforts, the company has established itself as a leading provider of testing instruments of the industry, playing a crucial role in the research and development of high-quality and high-value products within the industry.
ASLi (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd is authenticated by competent testing centers, including the National Measurement andTestingCenterand South China Center of Metrology. Famous for precision and reliability, these products have been extensively used within the industry, by research institutions, quality inspection agencies, and colleges and universities both at home and abroad, serving a worldwide customer base.
With unmatched quality advantage, a dynamic management team, professional customer services, superb manufacturing techniques and innovative research and development ideas, ASLi (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd, supported by an international, standard and professional quality policy, is gradually becoming an international brand. Its products are manufactured in consistent with a number of world standards, IE, ISO, ASMT, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, ANSI, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA and CEN for lab test equipment .
If you have any question about the temperature chamber , please feel free to contact with us , thank you.
Contact Person: Ms. Doris