Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Internal Dimension:||W500xH400xD400mm||External Dimension:||W1550xH1950xD1550mm|
|Temperature Range:||-65℃~200℃||Control Accuracy Of Distribution:||±0.5℃|
|Control Accuracy Of Uniformity:||±2.0℃||Accessories:||Viewing Window (special Order)|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooled||Weight:||450Kg|
thermal shock testing,
thermal shock test chamber
Programmable -65℃~200℃ Three Zones Thermal Cycling Chamber for Electronics
-65℃ ~ 150℃ Programmable Electronics Three Zones Thermal Shock Test Chamber is used to test the capability of material structure or composite materials to withstand the continuous environmental changes between extremely high temperature and low temperature during a short period, and therefore understand the chemical changes or physical damages caused by expansion from heat and contraction from cold in the shortest possible time. It is applicable to metals, plastic, rubber, electronics amongst other materials. The test result can be used as a reference or basis for product improvement.
Thermal Shock Test Chamber Technical Parameters:
|Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm)||400x350x350||500x400x400||600x500x500||700x600x600||800x750x750||1000x900x900|
|External Dimension WxHxD (mm)||1400x1800x1400||1550x1950x1550||1600x2000x1700||1700x2100x1750||1800x2200x1900||2100x2400x2200|
|Temperature Range of Testing zone||
Type A:-40 ℃~+150℃
( 200℃ is Optional)
Type B:-55℃ ~+150℃
( 200℃ is Optional )
Type C:-65℃ ~+150℃
( 200℃ is Optional)
High temperature Range of Testing zone: +60ºC~+150ºC ( 200ºC is Optional);
Low Temperature Range of Testing Zone: -10ºC~-40ºC / -55ºC / -65ºC
|Exposure Time of High/Low Temperature||Exposure Time of High Temperature: +60℃ ~ +150℃ (200℃ is Optional) 30Mins|
|Exposure Time of Low Temperature : -10℃~Type A:-40℃ / Type B -55℃ / Type C -65℃ 30Mins|
|Temperature of Heat-Storing Slot / Heating Time||RT~200℃/About 45mins|
|Temperature of Cool-storing Slot / Cooling Time||RT~-75℃/ About 100mins|
|Temperature Recovery Time / Conversion Time||≤5min/≤5sec|
|Control Accuracy / Distribution Uniformity||±0.5℃/±2℃|
|Internal and External Material||Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel,of the outer box is stainless steel or see cold-rolled steel with paint coated.|
|Insulation Material||High temperature resistant , high density , formate chlorine , ethyl acetum foam insulation materials|
|Mechanics||P.I.D+S.S.R+ Micro-computer balanced temperature control system|
|Cooling System||Semi-hermetic double-stage compressor(water-cooled type) /Hermetic double-stage compressor (air-cooled type)|
|Security Protection Devices||Non-fuse breaker, high and low pressure protective switch of the compressor , refrigerator high-pressure protective switch , failure warning system, electronic alarm|
|Accessories||viewing window(special order)|
|Compressor||French 'Tecumseh' Brand, Germany Bizer Brand|
|Power||AC220V 1 phase 3 lines ,50/60HZ, AC380V 3 phase 5 lines ,50/60HZ|
|Weight (Approx)||450 Kg||600 Kg||750 Kg||900 Kg||1300 Kg||1500 Kg|
-65℃ ~ 150℃ Programmable Thermal Shock Test Chamber Features:
1. It is divided into three zones: high temperature zone, low temperature zone, and testing zone. The test sample is in static mode.
2. Using touch-control graph control as operation interface, easy to operate.
3. Applying wind route conversation to the shock method to distribute temperature to the testing zone for cold and thermal shock measurement.
4. For high temperature shock or low temperature shock, max. time is up to 999H, and max. circulation cycles are 9999 times.
5. The system can be used for automatic Circulation Shock or manual selective shock.
6. Adopt binary cooling system, with quick cooling effect. Cooling method is water cooling.
7. Can entering normal temperature. RS-232 and RS-485 communication.
1. No key input, direct touch screen option.
2. Setting (SV) and the actual (PV) values directly displayed.
3. Can display the remaining time and cycles.
4. Accumulated time function.
5. A separate program editing screen, each page can enter a temperature and time paragraphs.
6. English and Chinese version.
7. Failure remind screen.
8. Can be used to adjust the screen backlight
9. Screen protection function can be used for timing, TIMER or manually off setting"
Electronics Thermal Shock Test Chamber Testing Specific:
"GB/T 2431.1-2001 Testing A: Low temperature testing method"
GB/T 2431.2-2001 Testing B: High temperature testing method
GJB 150.3-1986: High temperature
GJB 150.4-1986: Low temperature
IEC68-2-1 Test A: Cold
IEC68-2-2 Test A: Dry
GB 11158 High and low temperature test term
GB/T 2423.2 << Electrolic products basic environmental test: B: high temperature method>>
If you need more information about Programmable -65℃~200℃ Three Zones Thermal Cycling Chamber for Electronics, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Lily Chen