Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Internal Dimension:||W500*H600*D500mm||Volume:||150 Liters|
|Temperature Range:||-40~100 Degree||Humidity Range:||20%R.H.~80%R.H.|
|Viewing Window:||250*300mm||Safety Device:||Over Temperature Protection|
|Test Hole:||Dia. 50mm||Application:||LED Light|
Desktop Temperature Humidity Test Chamber
Desktop Temperature Humidity Test Chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity, and applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips, and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process.The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series (R232,R404)
6. Imported LCD display screen is used for the control unit, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement a relocation, with strong positioning screws.
|Temperature Range||(RT+10℃) ~+150℃||0~+150℃||-20 ~+150℃|
|Analytic Accuracy /|
of Temperature & Humidity
|0.1℃; 0.1% R.H / ±2.0℃; ±3.0% R.H.|
|Control Accuracy of|
Temperature & Humidity
|±0.5℃; ±2.5% R.H.|
|Temperature Rising / Speed Rate||Temperature rising approx. 0.1~3.0℃/min; temperature falling approx. 0.1~1.5℃/min;|
|Internal and External Material||Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel,of the outer box is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.|
|Insulation Material||Resistant to high temperature, high density, formate chlorine, ethyl acetum foam insulation materials|
|Cooling System||Wind cooling|
|Protection Devices||Fuse-free switch, overloading protection switch for compressor, high and low voltage coolant protection switch, over-humidity and|
over-temperature protection switch, fuses, fault warning system, water short storage warning protection
|Optional Accessories||Inner door with operation hole(Optional), Recorder(optional),Water Purifier|
|Compressor||French Tecumseh Brand,Germany Bizer Brand|
|Power||AC 220V, 1∮ 3 Lines , 50/60HZ;|
1.Uncover test unit weakness in a short-term test with accelerated time effect.
2.Each program can do 999 times or repeat, operation interface is English. It is with fault warning and protecting function, RS-232 communication interface, attached PC software available for far control.
3.The shelves can be equipped more according to customers' requirements and the space between shelves can be adjusted.
4.Independent audible and visible temperature-limiting alarm system ensures experiments run safely.
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Electronic products: mobile phones, computers, television, video recorders and so on
2. Textile fabric products: clothes, hats, shoes, ropes
3. Wire and cable: data cable, usb,
4. Leather products: handbags, wallets, leather shoes, leather chairs
5. Instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metal,
6. Food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace
Standards Implemented and met
GB-2423. 1-89(IEC68-2-1) Test A: Low Temperature Test
GB-2423. 2-89(IEC68-2-2) Test B: High Temperature Test
GJB360. 8-87(MIL-STD．202F) High Temperature Operating Life Test
GBJl50. 3(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
GJBl50. 4(MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
GB2423. 3-93(IEC68-2-3) Test Ca: method for steady-state damp heat test
GB2423. 4-93(IEC68-2—30) Test Db: Damp Heat Alternative Test
GJBl50. 9-93(MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test